The Elvis & Kresse saddle bag takes all of your daily essentials and has a floating, padded pocket designed for the iPad. The bag is made from a combination of genuine decommissioned fire-hose and the Elvis & Kresse black mesh*, it is also lined with reclaimed parachute silk and waste closed cell foam, offering ultimate protection to your iPad or tablet computer.
What can you fit in there?
Well Elvis likes to use it when he is travelling: iPad, passport, foreign currency, digital camera, iPhone, keys and the Elvis & Kresse billfold wallet.
- Genuine British fire-hose
- Elvis & Kresse mesh, waste material from the electronics industry
- Lining made from reclaimed military grade parachute silk and waste closed cell foam
- Robust Construction
- External zip pocket
- Internal floating, padded pocket for your iPad and tablet computers
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Dimensions: 20 x 28 x 5cm
*The Elvis & Kresse mesh is a woven, metal coated material and is used on the Saddle Bag flap. It is waste from the electronics industry, used, among other things as the earpiece on your mobile. The material is exceptionally strong and lightweight and compliments the hose perfectly.